Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day

Hey All!
Man this was a wonderful week! The highlight of course was to skype my amazing Fam and Mother last night! I couldn't have asked for anything better! It was just fun to hear everyone's voices and see all of your faces! Man I love my family.
The next biggest thing that happened was that we moved from our hobbithole unto a way better apartment that's in my area! So that was a huge blessing! Our recent convert even bought us KFC chicken sandwiches and fries for mothers day because she knows how special of a day it is for us :) It was delicious! Those things are so expensive too! So it meant a lot for us! Her name is Bernice. She rejected the church for like 4 years then finally got baptized. She lives in our compound and is such a great person! She even speaks Ga so I can great her in it. That's something about this area that is amazing, the members! I just feel so at home in this area and I love my companion as well! I just love being in Ghana as well.
Other than that, we were able to to bring a new investigator to church which was a blessing. Now that our apartment is closer we can try and pick up investigators which helps a lot. At the beginning of the week, it was hard for us to find people and to teach because it seemed like everyone was busy! But as the week went on it went better and we got more lessons.
Well, this week's letter is a little short but I kinda said lots of stuff in the call yesterday. :) I can bear my testimony that we are all in the right place and that The Gospel of Jesus Christ is true. I know that God loves us all so much and that families are ordained of him. I know that Mothers are indeed special and I am so grateful for my Mom :D I couldn't be here without her and I am also grateful for my Dad and my brothers and sisters for their great examples to me. I love you all so much and I just want you to know that I am fine, that the work is going forward, and that God loves us. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Pics: My really nice shirt collar
Rhoda the Explora
Love you lots!

-Elder Ballard


No comments:

Post a Comment