Monday, November 14, 2016

Zone Conference

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is doing well! It was nice to hear from some of you!
This week was one of those crazy awesome fast weird weeks. So I'm excited to tell you all about it! I'll try to at least, my back space key is broken off and resembles a mini mechanical bull so we'll see how it goes :D 
First off on Tuesday we had a multi-zone zone conference which was amazing! Our mission president spoke along with his wife, plus the assistants! I also got to see some of my friends who I haven't seen in a while! We learned so many good things and we prepared fun skits again! So we did a fun one from the book of Joshua. Can you guess what I did? Yep I played the keyboard with Skyrim music again. I think we got the most laughs out of them which means we're pretty okay. ;) I love zone conferences! (pictures attached) 
The other fun thing we had was district conference! It was so fun to hear tons of people singing hymns again! Especially when they're all African! But the coolest thing is that Christiana came with Ebeneezer to both sessions! (Saturday and Sunday) Then we taught her on Sunday evening and it went so well! At the first of the lesson we all shared what we learned from conference. When Christiana shared hers she said "When I was at the conference I was just thinking 'Why haven't I been baptized yet? Why am I waiting?' It was like I was lost. I was even wondering if I could be baptized right after the meeting." 
We could just see how much she has changed and that she's finally been converted. It's amazing what can happen to someone if they go to a place where the spirit is. That's the happiest moment of being a missionary is seeing your labor producing fruit. After that we talked about the Sacrament and she totally understood it. The J-Dubs told her that only certain people can take the sacrament once a year. So we cleared up that lie of Satan :) I am so grateful that we can do something every week to help us to always remember Jesus Christ! I need to be better at not taking the sacrament for granted. Christiana will be baptized this week! So I'll send the pictures next week. 
I am so grateful to be here. My companion is getting used to the food and stuff really well. He's even speaking a little twi! I just know that God is so wonderful. One little adorable member baby named Rosemary has a Twi name which is Nyame Dea which means "God is good." I know that is true. I know that If we obey the commandments of God that we be happy. I can promise you that by experience.

I love you all so much and I can't believe November is half over! What the wacka?

Love you all! I hope all these pictures come through! Have a great week!

-Elder Keaton Ballard 










No comments:

Post a Comment