Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Christmas!

Hello Everyone! 

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! I know I did! :) 

Man it was so nice to talk to you family! It's just nice to hear voices you haven't heard forever. :) I'm glad that I never have to wait 7 months to call you guys ever again haha. 
This week was good though! It was fun to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. The usual response is "same to you!" On Christmas we had 4 families invite us over to eat. So we we're really scared. So we packed along tons of plastic bags. But luckily we didn't have to pack any! It was all just rice. So on Christmas I ate rice, rice, and rice! It's cool how you can still feel the spirit of Christmas no matter where you are! It was just weird to wear shorts! Church was fun too even though it was one hour. After it was finished everyone just waited for another hour for their rides to come. So we took lots of pictures :) 
Next week we're having a end of year party at the church so that'll be sweet! My area last year didn't have one. So it will be cool to enjoy that as my last new year in Ghana.
 In all honesty I don't really have much to say because of the call haha. But I just want to say that family is the most important thing ever and that we all need to follow the example of Jesus Christ. He's the best person to help us in any trial. I also want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I can't believe it will be 2017! I love you all and I am so grateful for your awesome emails and support! 

Love you! -Elder Ballard


And look what Santa put in my invisible stocking! Oh-re-os Ohreeee-os and Root beer!

Christmas Dinner


 Then these are the elders in my apartment. Two Americans, a Nigerian, and a South African. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment