Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year's

Hello Everyone!!! 

2017?! What the fetch, I can't believe it's already here. :O 2016 just flew by! I was in Ghana the whole time! So many happy things will happen this year, I'm excited!
This week was a little slower, (because of the holidays) But we still kept going. We had some fun exchanges and things. We visited lots of members, and ate lots of food, and I mean a lot... :O No investigators came to church but we understood that. But we had some cool lessons! I'm sure the work will kick up this week.
I'm not gonna lie it's kind of hard not thinking of how close going home is. But I know I'll be able to focus. It's just funny when I think like "before I finish this tooth paste tube I'll be home" haha! But with a new year comes goals. One one of them is to enjoy and work as hard as I can this year, or in other words "Run to the finish line." ;) 6 months is still a good amount of time so I'm excited! to enjoy my time this year in Ghana!
There's nothing really much to say this week. I'm just so grateful for the protection and all the wonderful experiences I've had in 2016 and I hope that i'll be able to have even more this year. It's so cool to hear Ghanaian's pray and thank God for waking up and see another day.
Also I was so so so happy to hear that I have a new niece!!! :D What a wonderful gift for the new year! I am so excited to see her when I come home! Nat and Dylan are going to be such great parents! There's so many wonderful blessings that come to us if we keep the commandments. :) I know so much that the gospel is true. I know that through the atonement we can all be saved if we're obedient to the laws and ordinances of the gospel. :)
I love all of you so much and I can't wait to see you this year! But I'm also excited for the time I still get to have in Ghana! The church is true, and I know that if you set your goals and really pursue them with the Lord he will help you achieve them!

Love you all!

-Elder Ballard


pics: New Years Fufu and activities!



No comments:

Post a Comment