Tuesday, February 7, 2017

New Ironing Board :)

Hello Everyone! I guess my letter got stuck in a satellite or something on the way to you. Just kidding we were stuck in traffic yesterday on the way home so I didn't get a chance to email you. 
This week went fast, and it was interesting. One cool thing is that we've woken up at 5:30 everyday to go to the gym. That's right, Keaton Ballard actually went to the gym. I actually really love it! I feel like I'm way more healthy and have more energy! Except after the leg day I walked like an old woman for 3 days. (latter-day night live and Brian Reagan jokes were always in my mind). But I hope to still do it consistently so I won't look like a toasted marshmallow when I come home. 

We were able to go on exchanges with the Zone Leaders which was fun. I went with Elder Harris who's also from Idaho so we made fun of Utah all day. Just kidding. We just talked about potatoes.

We had a great baby blessing in our branch which was awesome! Tons of family came to witness it. 
But nothing else much happened. :) We're getting a new ironing board today, so that's exciting..! But yeah this area has taught me lots of patience just like my first area. It's tough sometimes, but it won't last forever. I know that we can't see with our natural eyes the design of our God for the welfare of us at this time. But he does promise that if we're faithful we'll be rewarded! So that's comforting. This letter is short today, but just know that I'm fine. I'm healthy, safe, and trying my best. So those are a lot of blessings that we should always be grateful for. I know that God lives and loves us. 

"More holiness give me, more striving within, more patience in suffering, more sorrow for sin, more faith in my Savior, more sense of his care." 

I love you all so much! :) Talk to you next week!


-Elder Ballard 

No comments:

Post a Comment